- How do I get to know about current vacancies?
Vacancies are usually advertised internally and in the press.
- How do I know if I submitted an application correctly?
You should receive an automatic email acknowledgement of your application. If you do not receive this, please contact email@example.com
- How many interviews can I expect?
There are 1-2 interview/s for each position, however, this may vary depending on the post. Candidates will be informed of the next stage stages when shortlisted
- What kind of career path awaits me at the BOM?
At the Bank of Mauritius, career advancement is based on merit. The speed and extent of career growth depends on individual performance and capability. Apart from vertical progression in the organisation, you can also have opportunities for professional growth such as lateral movements across the organisation through job rotations.
- Will I be informed of the status of my application?
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.